JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION

+8
lily
Pedro Silva
greenink211
Maggs
crazytony
Jean-Pierre.t50
Sabot
bb1
12 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 5 Empty Re: PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:36 pm

http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/qhtrd/panorama--madeleine-the-last-hope---panorama

It's entertaining playing SPOT THE FORKER TROLL, Sabot.

They got in a real froth and frenzy when someone did a coherent and literate demolition job on their rantings.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 5 Empty Re: PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:40 pm

Oh look, more MM members pretending to be 'members of the public'.

Carolina - also known as Montclair. As she is one of the Portuguese lot who hang around Amaral, it's really no concern of hers what the BBC broadcast.

comperedna - another MM member.

I am sure the media will appreciate this handy Who's Who of the trolls hatespamming that site when they pop in here Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:54 pm

The Duclibelle troll:

I can highly recommend googling Blacksmith Bureau and Dr Martin Roberts for enlightenment on the holes in the McCann case.

What, those two frauds and pretendies? The only thing they're any use for is curing insomnia rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:56 pm

Dr Silverman
I was just saving you the trouble, Nick.

-that's one of the Amazon forkers. They always use that cringe-making, twee, faux-superior style.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:15 pm

bb1 wrote:
http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/qhtrd/panorama--madeleine-the-last-hope---panorama

It's entertaining playing SPOT THE FORKER TROLL, Sabot.

They got in a real froth and frenzy when someone did a coherent and literate demolition job on their rantings.

Thanks, Bonny, for the link. They won't have any trouble spotting me. I have had just about enough of this crap. They don't frighten me, and never will. I started out posting as Sabot, but I sometimes wonder why I did. I suppose that I got sucked into the fear of exposure because what I had to say often wasn't popular, be it Anti or Pro, some of both actually, in the beginning. And often met with vituperation. And no one deliberately asks for that. Until they have finally had enough. Which I have.
Sabot I now am, but I am also Maureen Lang. The real me who so despises these fantasy jerks.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:26 pm

Anyone, who doesn't want a missing child found; don't deserve children themselves.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:45 pm

PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 5 Payne2

It is one thing to use the doctor's name, it is a completely whole new ball game to use his picture together with his name. Especially on a website where you can be tracked to wherever you hang your hat. I'm sure Law Enforcement will explain it better than I can.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:59 pm

That's one sick puppy, Tony vomit
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:00 pm

crazytony wrote:PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 5 Payne2

It is one thing to use the doctor's name, it is a completely whole new ball game to use his picture together with his name. Especially on a website where you can be tracked to wherever you hang your hat. I'm sure Law Enforcement will explain it better than I can.

But Tony, these are people above the law, they are Truthseekers and as such should be treated as Gods. However, it has been proven time and again that would be gods can often fall rather heavily off their pedestals .... LL Hahau Hahau
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:04 pm

But Tony, these are people above the law,

Not this time, LL.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:08 pm

crazytony wrote:But Tony, these are people above the law,

Not this time, LL.
I know that, you know that, but has anyone actually ever told them? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:17 pm

crazytony wrote:PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 5 Payne2

It is such puerile cowardice, Tony. But I am not sure if it is illegal. I am fast coming to the conclusion that all Governments see this as some way in which to contain the rabble. If we weren't here for a reason we wouldn't even know that this is going on.
Strangely enough, I did have other things to do before this kicked off, and I still manage to do most things that are important to me. But all that really matters is that The McCanns should be supported in their extraordinary efforts to find their child. And by raising the foul remarks of these vile people, they only serve to do just that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:39 pm

I have been advised, because there is an ongoing law enforcement review, into the Madeleine McCann case By Scotland Yard, and; Doctor David Payne is a witness in said case, it is termed as illegal to Ape the witness.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:08 pm

crazytony wrote:I have been advised, because there is an ongoing law enforcement review, into the Madeleine McCann case By Scotland Yard, and; Doctor David Payne is a witness in said case, it is termed as illegal to Ape the witness.

Okay. Fine. But who is going to do anything about it? David Payne won't sue anyone while The McCann Libel Case is ongoing. And the only person he can effectively sue is Goncalo Amaral, who won't have much left by the the time The McCanns and his other creditors have done with him.
He can't sue Katarina Gaspar because her statement was privileged, and should never have been released for public consumption anyway.
David Payne to me is the epitome of an honourable man. He has never said a word in his own defence because it would have distracted from what was really important.
But he is still practicing, and therefor blameless.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:46 am

I went for a morning look at the Panorama page, all that seems to be left is this illiterate gibber:

anon

oh dear cleanup in isle 3????

Must be a forker, gloating that they had another outlet for their rubbish. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:55 am

bb1 wrote:I went for a morning look at the Panorama page, all that seems to be left is this illiterate gibber:

anon

oh dear cleanup in isle 3????

Must be a forker, gloating that they had another outlet for their rubbish. :pcorne ater:
Just looked, the slave is back, so is david payne. Don't reckon they'll last very long. LL whistle whistle
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:00 am

Who is this idiot on Bennett's forum?

Ah say Ah say Boy watch that Whooshing!
The Rooster Today at 10:25 am

Well done Peter Mac, diligence is the watch word when dealing with the two imposters and their mouth piece. I see that there are one or two absolute twits recording comments on the BBC website. There's no science, not even common sense, in their writings. However, let them talk, maybe they will also read and perhaps even learn.

The McCanns are going to get what's due to them. Putting Scotland Yard on their tail and expecting a whitewash is like putting putting chocolate in front of Dawn French and expecting it not to be eaten. They will deliver, rest assured and this very fact must scare the living daylights out of the blaggers in Leicester. Come on the YARD!

This Dawn French?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2096964/Dawn-French-8st-weight-loss-Im-quite-fond-fat-self.html

The attractive, new look Dawn French who ditched junk food along with her husband a while back?

This one?

PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 5 Article-0-11983FB3000005DC-966_306x419

Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau

When is it going to sink in with half-wits like that one ^^^^^ that guilty people do not normally beg to have Scotland Yard investigate their daughter's disappearance?

That in the real, grown-up world, the McCanns are not suspects? That they should not have been to begin with, and wouldn't have been if that Gonc creature hadn't been in charge of things?

Any news of the forkers' pin-up boy, BTW? Have the police, or even his latest lawyer, found him yet?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:08 am

I think we can see who one of the forker morons was:

Re: Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May
almostgothic Today
'Google Gaspar statements' is back on.
Let's see how long that lasts!

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

And here's another one:

Justiceforallkids Today at 10:44 am

coomments are back!!!

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:12 am

RT 2 minutes ago:

Comments for this page are closed.

Showing 0 of 11 comments
LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:14 am

Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:17 am

Hardly surprising, LL, it's been inevitable since the forker sites started parachuting in trolls. Whenever I looked at it, they were spitting hate and libel at the McCanns.

No reputable company is going to put up with that; I should think Radio Times and Panorama have been inundated with complaints.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:22 am

Well done you guys.

One thing about it; it will almost certianly open the BBC's eyes and minds about what is going on. They wont like it and will, in all probability, harden their attitude to the antis.

THE FOOLS!

OWN GOAL!

CLANG!!

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:29 am

Here's a perfect example of just how stupid and deluded the forkers are:

Re: Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May
jd16 Today at 10:57

I have read this comment on Panorama, from Bren:

«About the reconstruction in May 2007 when Madeleine disappeared, in Goncalo Amarals book, he clearly states that the reconstruction was not carried out because the PJ decided against it... the McCanns wanted this reconstruction.»

Not true. If you read the PJ files there are a number of emails/letters from the PJ to the T9 trying to get them to take part in a reconstruction, which the T9 were doing their level best no to & get out from. It was the T9 that said they could not take part in a reconstruction, they were the ones who replied to the request saying they had decided not to take part. It is all there documented in the PJ files...maybe idiots like bren should read up on the facts first before spouting such blatant lies about the truth

Bren is totally correct. Gonc admits it himself, in chapter five of his own book, a translation of which is on MM.

The reconstruction was never to take place. The reasons put forward to justify that decision - in spite of opinions to the contrary - are multiple. There are lots of holiday-makers at this time and sealing off the perimeter would ruin their stay; the airspace would have to be closed; the hotel complex would be overrun with hordes of journalists; people might think that the parents and their friends were suspects and, of course, the field mustn't be left open for that kind of deliberation

THAT IS IN MAY 2007 NOT SPRING 2008

Gonc's flimsy excuses for not doing a re-enactment when it would most have helped have never been explained.

It's clear the forkers haven't actually bothered to read the book they are so eager to defend, isn't it?

And that the person spouting lies is the person who wrote that stupid post.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:38 am

One thing about it; it will almost certianly open the BBC's eyes and minds about what is going on. They wont like it and will, in all probability, harden their attitude to the antis.

That's for sure, Sadie. All the forkers succeeded in doing was proving, yet again, that the media simply cannot leave comments open on any story about the McCann family.

The forker trolls spam open comments with abuse every single time.

Even Brunt's blog has been forced to virtually close comments:

http://blogs.news.sky.com/lifeofcrime/Post:104afb38-9683-428a-b0df-93a28c0239f3

because of the endless abuse and obscenities from the forkers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:33 pm

Look at this one:

Re: Comments on the Panorama programme
The Slave Today at 11:12 am

ALL GONE!!! Even the one I posted this morning.
No comments being allowed at all now. Not for me anyway.
Still it was fun while it lasted. I hope a lot of people caught it at it's height.
Maybe a few will have learned a thing or two.

it was fun while it lasted

What can you say about someone who thinks it's 'fun' to abuse the family of a missing child? Mind you, the forker's right about one thing - a good few will have learned a thing or two. About the kind of mindless abuse the McCanns have had to put up with for years.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next