JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION

+8
lily
Pedro Silva
greenink211
Maggs
crazytony
Jean-Pierre.t50
Sabot
bb1
12 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 6 Empty Re: PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:56 pm

And here's another forker boasting about being involved in that:

S HANCOCK says:
Yes CPN, I wrote 3 on there, keeping strictly to the known facts.

However, I did notice that some of the supporters of the Mccanns were resorting to the 'hate' terms again and other similar language.

I last viewed about 10 am and by the time i looked again just before midday, it had been whooshed.

No wonder it was removed.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 6 Empty Re: PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:24 pm

Someone seems to have saved all the comments - Lord knows why - and posted them on MM. Looking at the gems there, can't argue with:

Firestarter ‏ @FairFred1 Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@JillyCL @vivienmiss @Wonderwoody1 Radio Times. antis had the floor wiped with them. God how clear it was 4 all 2 c what nutters u r #mccann

It appears to have been infested with illiterate morons like:

anon

oh dear cleanup in isle 3????
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:17 pm

Presuming The Radio Times Comments were of passing importance, the Antis did indeed have the floor wiped with them. There wasn't one logical comment from any of them in even remotely good English, and they were churning out the same old lies and distortions they have been relying on for five long years, while a couple or three Pros held them more than adequately in contempt.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:22 pm

I am reading the MM thread, Sabot - what garbage the forkers were coming out with! One of them listed a load of 'Facts', including this gem:

Photographs and videos have been removed from online newspapers at the request of the McCanns press office, as they looked "too happy" in the photographs.

I thought the entire world knew by now that that was a total fabrication by a notorious attention-seeking blogger. But that is the standard of the forkers' idea of a 'fact'.

A lot of them seem to have very poor literacy/comprehension skills, from what I am reading.

Can you imagine what a state they are going to be in when Panorama airs, and yet again, the real world fails to fit in with their warped minds?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:32 pm

three weeks or so off twitter because i've moved house and am using a dongle, and the wker wker still haven't found anything productive to do with their time
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:33 pm

It is nearly unbelievable that they think they are so smart, Bonny, when obviously they are embarrassingly stupid and little short of illiterate. And they couldn't argue a good point if they could find one. They constantly get wrong what little evidence there is of anything so they just make it up.
Paul Castello did an amazing job, and succeeded in making them look even more stupid than they are.

But Carly thinks they are all excellent debaters, including her, who actually takes the biscuit for the most stupid and frequent one liners ever.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:34 pm

Paul CastelloCollapse

Why are you demonstrating an obsession with fecal matter? You are sounding like a very strange person.

What point are you making in relation to the Panorama programme?

1 minute ago
in reply to anon

That's a classic rofl

They're on MM, BTW, for those who missed this display of forker idiocy.

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t19797p225-panoramamadeleinethe-last-hopethur-3rd-may

Put your feet up with a cuppa, Rhodes, and enjoy! Forking at its most brain-dead.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:41 pm

Look at this delusional idiot:

Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012
The Slave Today at 2:26 pm

Me too! I thought about what the staff must have made of it all when they logged on this morning.
Hope they took screenshots and actually read all the comments.
They'd get a pretty good idea of how many McSceptics there really are .
I wonder what the atmosphere is like in Rothley Towers this morning.
Her ladyship must be hopping mad today.

In the extremely unlikely event that the McCanns are in the slightest bit interested in such matters, I should think the sight of a handful of forkers from a couple of hate sites proving all over again how illiterate and ignorant they are raised a smile or two.

And it's strange that it still hasn't sunk in that yet another media comments section has had to close because of their ghastly, obsessive behaviour.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:30 pm

Oh dear, more heartbreak for the forkers:

Clairebear ‏ @claire_bear_101 · Open
Good to see @ProfilerPatB has found her voice in comments section on #mccann http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/qhtrd/panorama--madeleine-the-last-hope---panorama C'mon @xklamation get your words heard smile

BUT:

PAT BROWN ‏ @ProfilerPatB Close
@claire_bear_101 @xklamation No, I didn't leave a comment.

PAT BROWN ‏ @ProfilerPatB Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@claire_bear_101 @xklamation Why would people think someone calling themselves Patricia Brown is me? I have never used that name.

Was it badly-written, anti-McCann, riddled with inaccuracies and general vileness? If so, that could have caused the confusion........ Pcorneater

ETA, I see MM thoughtfully kept a copy of the post she denies she made, and I have to say - it does sound like her:

Patricia Brown

Let me reiterate; I find no proof of abduction nor proof that Maddie is alive. I believe the evidence more likely supports the theory that Maddie died in the vacation apartment and her body was removed from there. If the cadaver dogs are accurate in their alerts that a body was in the apartment on May 3rd, 2007 and was moved in the hire car that the McCanns rented weeks later, then the body was hidden locally and moved to another location at a later date. If we follow this theory, the following scenario is the one I believe most likely, having now spent time in Portugal and Praia da Luz.

Following physical and behavioral evidence, I would theorize that Maddie died in the apartment and lay behind the couch until she was discovered. With panic ensuing, the body would most likely have been moved by Gerry in a hurry to a location far enough away from the apartment to not immediately have suspicion fall upon the parents. This location would not be very secure, but because of the very limited time frame Gerry would have had to work with, Maddie would have been simply hidden in the weeds, or under an object or in an open isolated structure. Then, I believe with an hour or so to work with in the early hours of the morning, Gerry may have decided it would behoove him to find a better hiding location and this I believe is most likely to be in a gully on the side of the Rocha Negra, accessible from the beach and full of loose dirt, stones, and rocks that would allow for a quick burial (see previous blog; On Moving and Hiding Bodies).

Then, when Kate told the PJ that she had a dream about Maddie's body being on a slab of rock and the cadaver dogs were heading to Praia da Luz, Gerry might have decided it would be better to find a location away from the town where she would never be found. Some think the body was stored in a freezer at some point but I find this unlikely. If there is some evidence in the vehicle of a body having been on ice, I would be more likely to believe it was literally on ice in the boot. In other words, ice was placed in the boot in a bag or bags as a method of keeping the body cold during transport. Taking the body to an inside location, storing it in a large freezer, and then moving it yet again seems like an awful lot of extra moving of the body and, usually, a person works in the direction of having the body disappear and doesn't take the risk of bringing the body closer t him and keeping it around for discovery. Bodies found in freezers or kept in freezers usually have that location as the first place of rest, not an intermediary one.

=============

I can't see any difference between that and the guff she puts her name to; is this one of her 'jokes'?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:41 pm

Sounds like Pat Brown. Perhaps her Lawyer has told her to avoid putting her name to junk like that in case she gets sued. So she calls herself Patricia and then lies about it being her. Who really cares.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:43 pm

(see previous blog; On Moving and Hiding Bodies).
That's her - remember her blogs? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:45 pm

Sabot wrote:
Sounds like Pat Brown. Perhaps her Lawyer has told her to avoid putting her name to junk like that in case she gets sued. So she calls herself Patricia and then lies about it being her. Who really cares.

That could well be it, Sabot, it sounds just like her to me. Glad you see the resemblance too, LL.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:49 pm

bb1 wrote:
Sabot wrote:

That could well be it, Sabot, it sounds just like her to me. Glad you see the resemblance too, LL.
Her style etc is very easily spotted. I doubt if anyone could actually reproduce it so exactly. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:52 pm

Her style etc is very easily spotted. I doubt if anyone could actually reproduce it so exactly. LL

Who in their right mind would even try? rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:54 pm

bb1 wrote:Her style etc is very easily spotted. I doubt if anyone could actually reproduce it so exactly. LL

Who in their right mind would even try? rofl rofl rofl
Your guess is as good as mine, Bonny!! rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:56 pm

Over on Bennett's forum, they think it's her, too:

Comments on the Panorama programme
candyfloss Today at 9:17 am

Still going at it hammer and tongue on the comments section, I see Pat Brown has now contributed with this......

She's a member there, so they should know if anyone does. It's looking very much like another of Brown's 'jokes'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:58 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
(see previous blog; On Moving and Hiding Bodies).
That's her - remember her blogs? LL

Oh My, it seems Anne M. Bremner is no longer listed on her blog or Profiler pages.
I wonder why that is?

Huh, so who's doing her desist summons now? liar liar liar
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:02 pm

Huh, so who's doing her desist summons now?

Maybe that's where Gonc is hiding, Maggs. What with him being a 'Dr' and all, he could help her write her fake legal internet posts?

Oh sorry, I forgot, he can't be in the States. Convicted criminals aren't allowed into America, unless they are in shackles with a Marshall on either side.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:47 pm

Aha! Brown hasn't actually denied it was her:

PAT BROWN ‏ @ProfilerPatB Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@claire_bear_101 @xklamation Why would people think someone calling themselves Patricia Brown is me? I have never used that name.

1. She has asked why other people thought it was her.

2. She has claimed she has never used that name.

Personally, I think it must have been her. I don't think anyone could imitate that wierd, illogical, convoluted writing style she uses.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:03 pm

It isn't just her style it's WHAT she says - the piece about the body blog, the recent visit to PdL, the theories that are all over her profiling thingy. LL

the one I believe most likely, having now spent time in Portugal and Praia da Luz.

in a gully on the side of the Rocha Negra, accessible from the beach and full of loose dirt, stones, and rocks that would allow for a quick burial (see previous blog; On Moving and Hiding Bodies).

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:08 pm

Is she trying to get invited on to Panorama do you think?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:18 pm

A recent tweet tells us the precise souce of the Patricia Brown contribution.

PANORAMA SPECIAL ABOUT MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION - Page 6 Clip_912

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/criminal-profiling-topic-of-day-find.html
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:22 pm

Sabot wrote:

Not possible. The programme is, I believe, already recorded.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:38 pm

I suppose everyone realises that the forkers are convinced that Redwood is going to go on air, live, and announce, Them McCanns DONE IT.

Meanwhile, in the real world....they will, as ever, be disappointed. And quite possibly even more bad-tempered than usual, if it is spelled out to them that no, the McCanns are not suspects, and never should have been in the first place.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:47 pm

greenink211 wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Not possible. The programme is, I believe, already recorded.

Yer, but she wouldn't know that. She probably thinks it's a Brit version of Nancy Grace. And she's desperate to break into The British Media. Maybe James Whale will have a chat with her.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next