JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer...

+5
Pedro Silva
Sabot
Lamplighter
crazytony
bb1
9 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 5 Empty Re: Let's play Spot the Hoaxer...

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:06 pm

We all think it can't get any worse, Bonny. And then it does. At the moment this one is taking The Cake. But let's not kid ourselves. They will come up with something even more awful.
Pat Brown is already mustering her Troops, and looking to hire Ground Scanning Equipment, along with Spade Diggers and the like. And I have no doubt that she will get them. But I bet she is right pissed off that she never thought of this equipment when she went to Portugal on her last little foray. Metal Detectors and Trowels are so last year, actually, so last Century, or is it the Century before the last one?

I am having some difficulty in explaining my feelings about her instantly jumping on The New Band Wagon, but I can only assume that she had never heard of this equipment before.

Stand by, America. Pat Brown will be invading your back Gardens in a minute. Although she could get shot, of course.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:16 pm

If so I've never seen a persons features change so quick!

It's the same one, Maggs - he isn't showing off his lovely fringe at Lisbon airport. Same glasses, too.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:27 pm

Try this frame, Maggs, also from the Expresso interview:

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 5 Birch3

You can see it's the same asshole.

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 5 Villageidiot
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:31 pm

Here's a thing. Given the people he has been mixing with, there is no way this whackjob isn't in one of the hate sites.

I wonder what name we know him as? There were a good few SA nutters on the old Brunt blog - remember Rennie and co - till Sky cleaned its act up.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:32 pm

bb1 wrote:Try this frame, Maggs, also from the Expresso interview:

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 5 Birch3

You can see it's the same asshole.

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 5 Villageidiot

Cheers Bonny, thats a better shot, and can see it now, Thanks!
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:33 pm

bb1 wrote:Here's a thing. Given the people he has been mixing with, there is no way this whackjob isn't in one of the hate sites.

I wonder what name we know him as? There were a good few SA nutters on the old Brunt blog - remember Rennie and co - till Sky cleaned its act up.

I'd put money on Docrot, this is just the type of scam he'd pull!
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:35 pm

There are certainly similarities to the ghoulery that WUM enjoyed spouting, aren't there? It would be surprising if he wasn't somewhere in the mix - how many lunatics can there be in SA?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:11 pm

Forker:

First of all If I were the Murat's I wouldn't touch a blade of grass or a piece of concrete in their garden. Tongues will only start wagging if they do and they will be accused of trying to remove any evidence that shows Madeleine is buried in their garden. If I were them, I would ask the PJ if they could arrange to have the garden dug over, even if it meant reopening the case.

Do try to keep up, dear, not only is he one of your lot, the police already know all about him and his chums:

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 5 Bernice

So no gardens are going to be dug up to provide entertainment for ghouls.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:14 pm

bb1 wrote:There are certainly similarities to the ghoulery that WUM enjoyed spouting, aren't there? It would be surprising if he wasn't somewhere in the mix - how many lunatics can there be in SA?

Yes and a friend of Levy's!
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:17 pm

Not to mention them all hanging around Stevo's site. What a bl**dy shower. Evil or Very Mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:25 pm

There were two South Africans working at the OC/MW resort during the time she went missing. I saw their statements under the McCannPJ files long time ago when I started reading the files. I can't find them now Can anyone assist, or remember something like that? It was a young couple. The guy was working either at the restaurant, bar and his girlfriend had another job there.

ETA: found it - Martin van wyk

OLD article.

http://truthformadeleine.com/2009/12/another-south-african-madeleine-finder-arrives-in-portugal/

Very interesting

sweetex

Yes, very interesting. Him and his girl friend were working in Praia da Luz when Madeleine was abducted. Not that I think they had anything to do with that. At least, I hope not.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:32 pm

This goes against the grain but; I challenge the Berk to face a professional with his video and explain his bullshit on the radar data! mad

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:37 pm

Oh and by the by, I would remind him that in August 2007 a crowd of Portuguese Judiciary was running around with spades clearing undergrowth in the area he alleges anomalies to be in!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:46 pm

Don't hold your breath, Tony....

Know what? I reckon the Hounders were in touch with Van Wyck, whose 'research' this character has supposedly stolen:

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 5 Hoaxhounders

What with Van Wyck's sister being such a stalwart of Stevo's forum.

You really couldn't make this up.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:58 pm

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL
@littlepixie3 @RothleyPillow I don't know how those ba$tard$ can sit back & watch Rob Murat's life being ripped apart again. #Tapas7 #McCann

Why the faux outrage? It's her own kind who are doing the ripping.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:58 pm

ETA: What with Van Wyck's sister being such a stalwart of Stevo's forum.

And they thought they were all being so terribly clever......... Rolling Eyes
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:17 pm

lily wrote:

It is funny to watch though Lily, They fall for this crap EVERY TIME! Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 5 Fat_ma10

You would think that they would be fed up of being made to look so stupid, by Morais and Levy and cronies, wouldn't you. Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 5 4212 Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 5 4212

Its a good job we are all on out toes rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:30 pm

crazytony wrote:This goes against the grain but; I challenge the Berk to face a professional with his video and explain his bullshit on the radar data! mad

No point, Tony. You obviously know better how to read these pictures. Although I have noticed that the pictures vary, depending on which one you are looking at. And there has been more than one. I don't know what the squiggles mean, but they aren't all the same in each picture. Just look at every picture that has been presented, and then you will see what I mean. Why would that be?
I would make a guess at some sort of Spade Work, but The PJ did that. And if the area wasn't much walked upon, then it wouldn't change much, especially if gravel has been laid.
My thoughts are by the by, but why has this man produced pictures that vary?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:37 pm

lily wrote:

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 5 Bullshit

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:40 pm

Maggs wrote:
lily wrote:

It is funny to watch though Lily, They fall for this crap EVERY TIME! Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 5 Fat_ma10

You would think that they would be fed up of being made to look so stupid, by Morais and Levy and cronies, wouldn't you. Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 5 4212 Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 5 4212

Its a good job we are all on out toes rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I don't think they have enough self-respect to feel stupid, Maggs. biggrin

Shocked Oh Tony. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:46 pm

Sabot wrote:
crazytony wrote:This goes against the grain but; I challenge the Berk to face a professional with his video and explain his bullshit on the radar data! mad

No point, Tony. You obviously know better how to read these pictures. Although I have noticed that the pictures vary, depending on which one you are looking at. And there has been more than one. I don't know what the squiggles mean, but they aren't all the same in each picture. Just look at every picture that has been presented, and then you will see what I mean. Why would that be?
I would make a guess at some sort of Spade Work, but The PJ did that. And if the area wasn't much walked upon, then it wouldn't change much, especially if gravel has been laid.
There is disturbances, none which indicate a body.The three that is close together is the ones he says are suspicious. He could have actually caused them himself with the radar machine. There is one that indicates a pipe of some sorts going about 4 to 5 ft into the ground. Again, no indication of a body. Why he is displaying various pictures is normal practice.....for someone who cannot read the damned data!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:59 pm

A pipe? Right beneath a swimming pool? Whatever could that be?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:06 pm

bb1 wrote:A pipe? Right beneath a swimming pool? Whatever could that be?
Nero? biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:08 pm

crazytony wrote:
Sabot wrote:

There is disturbances, none which indicate a body.The three that is close together is the ones he says are suspicious. He could have actually caused them himself with the radar machine. There is one that indicates a pipe of some sorts going about 4 to 5 ft into the ground. Again, no indication of a body. Why he is displaying various pictures is normal practice.....for someone who cannot read the damned data!

So which one is the right one, according to him?

That area is classic for Swimming Pool Drains and Septic Tank Outlets, all of which require Pipes of some kind or another. All of these pipes are punctured by holes which allow water to disperse evenly over a lower area of land. This is not Rocket Science. Although you might need to know as much as I do about this type of Drainage. And the drainage itself will create gaps in the sub soil. Amaral didn't need to know this, but you may be sure that the people who did the original survey will have done.
And No, there is no chance that Madeleine was dumped in a Septic Tank because Septic Tanks as such, no longer exist. The term is simply a modern day term.
But I don't suppose that you all want to know as much about Septic Tanks as I do.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:20 pm

Sabot wrote:
crazytony wrote:
Sabot wrote:

So which one is the right one, according to him?

That area is classic for Swimming Pool Drains and Septic Tank Outlets, all of which require Pipes of some kind or another. All of these pipes are punctured by holes which allow water to disperse evenly over a lower area of land. This is not Rocket Science. Although you might need to know as much as I do about this type of Drainage. And the drainage itself will create gaps in the sub soil. Amaral didn't need to know this, but you may be sure that the people who did the original survey will have done.
And No, there is no chance that Madeleine was dumped in a Septic Tank because Septic Tanks as such, no longer exist. The term is simply a modern day term.
But I don't suppose that you all want to know as much about Septic Tanks as I do.
Sabot, he is trying to say the disturbances indicate where a child lays. In which case, the child was buried three times. And buried 26 inches in depth....three times. There is nothing solid showing anything at all let alone a body. All that is showing is a disturbance which seriously, in my opinion, the PJ caused whilst clearing the undergrowth. Further along in the data, there is clear indication of some sort of plumbing. Until uncovered it is impossible to tell the age of it or what it is used for. I asked a friend of mine to take a closer look at it all and render his opinion. He has agreed and I will let you know the outcome.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next