JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer...

+5
Pedro Silva
Sabot
Lamplighter
crazytony
bb1
9 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's play Spot the Hoaxer...

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:33 pm

The Portuguese authorities know perfectly well that this is a particularly nasty hoax, Sabot. I should think they are taking a long, hard look at who this character is associated with.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:43 pm

Oh Lord, now Flores has taken his mind off his Masonic scandal long enough to shove his oar in. The whole thing is on the Morais blog, and as usual, is overblown, hysterical and incomprehensible.

Quote:

The news caused a stir in several countries, and the man failed to explain himself properly, or on what grounds he supported the lengthy tirade that is nothing more than a replica of other similar tirades that reach the newspapers cyclically.

The news was still hot when suddenly a South African businessman, I imagine with the help of a device of his creation, searched the terrain of the only suspect that the PJ had an eye on and assured that the girl was buried there, in that very specific spot, inasmuch as his machine is so perfectly rigorous. So much so, that it does not even warrant animal bones or another human being. It must be Maddie. The device says everything. And then it came, the version of the death, amongst the screams of indignant outrage of the suspect and the child's parents demanding for more excavations in the garden.

Actually, that is a pretty nasty remark.

Maybe we should demand his garden be dug up? He might have a secret Masonic temple in it, what with being one of those Masons the conspiraloons hate so much.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:44 pm

bb1 wrote:The Portuguese authorities know perfectly well that this is a particularly nasty hoax, Sabot. I should think they are taking a long, hard look at who this character is associated with.

I hope so, Bonny. But how are they going to go about that? Mind you, Bennett and The Houndation must have an Email Address from 15 months ago, and that should lead to an IP and An ISP.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:49 pm

But how are they going to go about that?

Not that hard, Sabot. There were several people in this group. In one of his interviews, Birch revealed where they stayed in PDL - the police can get the names and addresses from there.

The PJ and the UK police will have, as a matter of routine, 'dossiers' on all the whackjobs and trouble-makers involved in the case.

Easy-peasy to see if any familiar names are thrown up.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:51 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh Lord, now Flores has taken his mind off his Masonic scandal long enough to shove his oar in. The whole thing is on the Morais blog, and as usual, is overblown, hysterical and incomprehensible.

Quote:

The news caused a stir in several countries, and the man failed to explain himself properly, or on what grounds he supported the lengthy tirade that is nothing more than a replica of other similar tirades that reach the newspapers cyclically.

The news was still hot when suddenly a South African businessman, I imagine with the help of a device of his creation, searched the terrain of the only suspect that the PJ had an eye on and assured that the girl was buried there, in that very specific spot, inasmuch as his machine is so perfectly rigorous. So much so, that it does not even warrant animal bones or another human being. It must be Maddie. The device says everything. And then it came, the version of the death, amongst the screams of indignant outrage of the suspect and the child's parents demanding for more excavations in the garden.

Actually, that is a pretty nasty remark.

Maybe we should demand his garden be dug up? He might have a secret Masonic temple in it, what with being one of those Masons the conspiraloons hate so much.

Not to worry, Flores has got a cob on, cos he's on his way out of his Mayor job wker
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:52 pm

Hounder:

If I was Kate or Gerry I would be on a plane with a shovel as we speak, leaving no stone unturned, surely better to have closure than eternal mystery???

That the plan, was it? Did whoever is behind this think they could maneuvre the McCanns into doing something as stupid as that?

It's all gone a bit wrong, if so.

I am sure it is just a coincidence that Reis and Morais both surfaced in nice time to spin this - all we need now is Levy and we've got a full set.

ETA, nearly forgot about IRONSIDE, oops, Magnolia, unflouncing with such speed.

Fakes and frauds, the whole lot of them.

Last edited by bb1 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:53 pm

Good thinking, Bonny. I'd forgotten about that. And then there are flight lists and passports. Now this sounds like real detecting.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:02 pm

http://regretsandramblings.com/2012/07/07/birch-talks-to-capetalk-radio/

And er, I then met with them in Lisbon and we drove down to Praia da Luz where I pre-booked accommodation in the Ocean Club. Basically we rented an apartment known as Fuji (???) Farms 10 which overlooks the property

Oh my. I don't know where that particular block is - I assume that that is phonetic SA for a Portuguese name - but - he booked into the OC.

I am sure the PJ know all sorts of things about him by now.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:20 pm

I wonder if he was asked or volunteered to do this? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:30 pm

PAT BROWN ‏@ProfilerPatB
Why I believe Madeleine McCann is buried, in Monte do Jose Mestre & if I get the funds, I will search it. #McCann

Oh, give it a rest. Ghoul.

Interesting, isn't it, Lily? His backstory is that he has been 'obsessed' with this for years, read all about it, blah blah blah - then tells the world that Madeleine is in the one place on the globe it is physically impossible for her to be. And blows the Fridge Theory, wonderwoofs, everything out of the water.

It cannot be stressed too much - he claims all this happened on May 3rd, 2007, which is the part the haters are trying to ignore.

I think he's yet another Useful Idiot. Whoever is really behind this hoax, fully expected the McCanns to take the bait, and end up in some kind of confrontation with Robert Murat, maybe.

I actually wonder if this joker's card was marked almost as soon as he arrived in PDL? That the PJ already knew about him, and have been watching to see just what he was up to.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:35 pm

I actually wonder if this joker's card was marked almost as soon as he arrived in PDL? That the PJ already knew about him, and have been watching to see just what he was up to.

Now that makes complete sense, Bonny. It's very possible and if so, would not bode well for all those mixed up in it. Pcorneater

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:42 pm

Bush Meat Patti feeling left out is she? What with her proving the shutters can be opened from outside, and this latest pillock picking on the one place Madeleine cannot be, you might think she would back off.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:48 pm

bb1 wrote:PAT BROWN ‏@ProfilerPatB
Why I believe Madeleine McCann is buried, in Monte do Jose Mestre & if I get the funds, I will search it. #McCann

Oh, give it a rest. Ghoul.

I think that just about sums up the disgusting stunts that these characters will go to to get a few minutes fame and in Browns case a few dimes in her pocket.

They are repugnant, shameless people with NO interest whatsoever in missing Madeleine McCann.

They have no concept of decency because they are either spouting their filth to make money off the back of a missing child, like Brown or they are they are feeding a very sick obsession as this Birch claims is his driving motive, and as @JillyCL has proved is hers on twitter and elsewhere, or they are very sad perverts like some of the scum on Twitter, Amazon and Sky getting their jollies by being as obscene as they can.

Not one of them has an open mind and can show any real interest in TRUTH no matter how many times they claim that is their motive. Their posts and activities prove otherwise.

Whatever the pathetic motive they claim for their online and physical stalking, the fact is that they are simply MOCKING the missing child at the heart of the case with their OBSCENITY, ABUSE and FILTHY LIES dressed up as hypotheses.

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:12 pm

Not that long ago, their kind would have been at the head of lynch mobs. They're a disgrace to the human race.

Look at what Birch claims:

I have significant, erm, experience in soil conditions and ermm, I think my attention to detail and the way that I approached it on a very pragmatic basis and analysed every single detail and was able to obtain information that possibly the Portuguese Police had overlooked.

He's a liar, isn't he? He must be, to have picked the one place on the planet it is physically impossible for Madeleine McCann to be.

This, IMO, has been done to stir up sh*t of some kind, with Robert Murat and the McCanns as targets.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:13 pm

Claudia:

Murat can't demand anything. There are proper channels to go through (legally speaking) and the parents of the missing child are supposed to be the interested party so they should request something is done. Of course he can dig whatever he wants in his own garden but that's basically it. And I'm pretty sure that if he tried to dig anything in his property he would be accused of destroying evidence, making a body disappear, etc.

That the scheme, was it? To manipulate the McCanns into demanding Robert Murat's garden be dug up again, with all the resultant bad publicity?

Looks like the wheels fell off the wagon, then.

I am sure the REAL police, the McCanns' legal people, and the Murats' lawyer, are more than capable of seeing through this nasty little game.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:51 pm

I agree with you bb1:

"I am sure the REAL police, the McCanns' legal people, and the Murats' lawyer, are more than capable of seeing through this nasty little game."

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:12 pm

I have spent quite a lot of time over the weekend wondering about why he is doing this. His put over is so bad that he has to be working on the instructions of someone else. His interviews are stilted and his information is often completely wrong, even for an anti. And now I am wondering if he is using a false name. So far only Scotland Yard appear to be in a position to demand proof of identity, but if his information was communicated by Email, that is no proof of anything, at least not on the surface, which could be why they have asked for further details, if in fact they have.
This will no doubt come out eventually, presuming that anyone in authority is actually interested. But I seriously doubt that he is using his correct name.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:33 pm

SORRY

Missed this earlier.

Who was it mentioned that ALL THAT IS NEEDED is for Levy to make an appearance.

Well could this be a more INVOLVED appearance from him?

I don't think so.

Levy is now Birch's PUBLIC RELATIONS MAN promoting him on the internet.

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 2 8681201

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:36 pm

And is Birch completely ILLITERATE?

There are two spelling mistakes in the first couple of paragraphs of HIS PATHETIC pretence at NOT involving Murat.

AND there is a sign on the front gate at Casa LILIANA with the name yet this plonker is completely unable to pronounce the name of the property he has supposedly studied for 13/15 months. That is ignorance.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:44 pm

He has never once pronounced the name of the Villa correctly. This is such a cock up.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:45 pm

Levy was in Portugal (in Lisbon) from Jun 16th to 18th.

He arrived on Jun 16th and was at the airport again on 19th with FOUR other people.

On the 19th of June he was in Brussels he claims.

He left Brussels again on July 5th and by the following day was @Baptista.

He stayed at Casa Inglesa in Portimao on July 5th

And he tweeted that he was in Faro on July 6th and @Baptista on July 7th.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:48 pm

What on earth does he look like? He's a total nutjob. No wonder no-one is jumping up and down to do his bidding. And niether do I believe he is any sort of well-off businessman. Which raises more questions.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:49 pm

greenink211 wrote:Levy was in Portugal (in Lisbon) from Jun 16th to 18th.

He arrived on Jun 16th and was at the airport again on 19th with FOUR other people.

On the 19th of June he was in Brussels he claims.

He left Brussels again on July 5th and by the following day was @Baptista.

He stayed at Casa Inglesa in Portimao on July 5th

And he tweeted that he was in Faro on July 6th and @Baptista on July 7th.

And Reis has returned to Portugal, too, Greenink.

Anyone else smell something rank and rotten?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:54 pm

http://www.timeslive.co.za/thetimes/2012/07/09/maddie-hunter-might-be-charged

I am not quoting the whole thing, because of the way in which Robert Murat is described:

quote:

He admits he was not immediately interested in the case after hearing about it from a tenant of one of his buildings.

"My core business is property but I went on to Google and happened to see a video of Madeleine McCann.

-----------

Yes, of course he did. And the moon is made of green cheese. I wonder, his 'tenant' wasn't a fake doctor, by any chance?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:58 pm

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 2 8681201

Levy's involved with this guy, and in the area at the same time. Reis returns to Portugal from Macau at the same time. Morais reappears from - saving the Arctic at the same time.

What year do these people think it is? 2007? Their pathetic, nasty stunts don't work any more.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next