JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer...

+5
Pedro Silva
Sabot
Lamplighter
crazytony
bb1
9 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 Empty Re: Let's play Spot the Hoaxer...

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:00 am

greenink211 wrote:Levy was in Portugal (in Lisbon) from Jun 16th to 18th.

He arrived on Jun 16th and was at the airport again on 19th with FOUR other people.

On the 19th of June he was in Brussels he claims.

He left Brussels again on July 5th and by the following day was @Baptista.

He stayed at Casa Inglesa in Portimao on July 5th

And he tweeted that he was in Faro on July 6th and @Baptista on July 7th.

Where did you find this information, Greenink? Sounds highly suspicious.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:04 am

Take a look, Sabot:

http://twitter.com/DuarteLevy

Duarte Levy ‏@DuarteLevy 6 Jul
I'm at katedral (Portimão, Faro) http://4sq.com/N6DbUC

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:08 am; edited 2 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:05 am

Duarte Levy ‏@DuarteLevy 6 Jul
@plousinha Algarve, Portimão city. Se me deixarem, até segunda-feira ;-)
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:09 am

Thanks, Bonny and Greenink.

What the F*ck is going on?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:11 am

Sabot wrote:
greenink211 wrote:Levy was in Portugal (in Lisbon) from Jun 16th to 18th.

He arrived on Jun 16th and was at the airport again on 19th with FOUR other people.

On the 19th of June he was in Brussels he claims.

He left Brussels again on July 5th and by the following day was @Baptista.

He stayed at Casa Inglesa in Portimao on July 5th

And he tweeted that he was in Faro on July 6th and @Baptista on July 7th.

Where did you find this information, Greenink? Sounds highly suspicious.

From Levy's own tweets.

Not easy to link to them all but I will post some in a few minutes.

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:14 am

IMO, the whole stunt was supposed to lure the McCanns into some kind of confrontation with Robert Murat - but these clowns forgot this isn't 2007.

They've fed this idiot his lines, but he didn't remember them very well, beyond McCanns bad, Amaral good.

What was this, the Team Gonc version of the miracle weapon that was going to save his hide? Newsflash - this has blown up in their faces.

If we, or rather, Greenink, can track them from their flaming tweets, just what do this shower think the police can do?

I bet the police, the AG, etc., have known from the start that this was nothing more than a stunt, and refused to play along with their stupid game.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:30 am

Some examples

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 8681361

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 8681362

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 8681363
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:35 am

Same old same old. They still don't realise that decent, ordinary people don't behave like them. This is crook stuff, and the only crooks in this game are Team Gonc and The Hounders.
There was never going to be a confrontation between The McCanns and Robert Murat.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:37 am

I have to state that there is nothing to prove that any of these tweets are in fact accurate representations of the whereabouts of Duarte Levy at any given time (it is not unknown for people to lie in tweets) and that I am not accusing Duarte Levy of any involvement in any stunt related to Stephen Birch, only that he has clearly acted as a publicist for Stephen Birch by announcing that video that Stephen Birch has posted in the Stephen Birch account on Youtube. Nor am I claiming that there is anything at all suspicious in the fact that Duarte Levy has made numerous trips from Belgium to Portugal, probably all in the line of his duties as a globe-trotting journalist, like wot (sic) I am told he is. I am demanding that the Portuguese or Belgian police dig up the truth about Duarte Levy's trips as soon as possible because it may help get to the bottom of this case and that would bring closure on behalf of everybody which is very important.

Oh and I want to say that it was pure coincidence that Duarte Levy went to see the Sporting Lisbon match on April 9th this year. He has probably supported them since he was a tiny little lad.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:42 am

It sounds like a meeting of all the Demons from Hell to me, them all turning up at this precise moment in time, when no one has heard from any of them in yonks.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:21 am

Levy has been showing interest in McCann case but avoiding #McCann it seems.

For example 14th June he posted this.

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 8681423

which leads to this very poor image.

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 8681424

Sarrah Le Marquand is a Telegraph Editor
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:26 am

But Levy has been very busy flying to and fro recently.

TRIP ONE destination LISBON via Germany, Ukraine and France

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 8681533

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 8681535

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 8681536

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 8681509

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 8681512

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 8681514

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 8681517

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 8681522

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 8681523

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 8681524

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 8681525

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 8681526

Detour here not listed on twitter.

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 8681428

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 8681429

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 8681430

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 8681431

Last edited by greenink211 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:23 am; edited 3 times in total
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:28 am

TRIP TWO

Very short like trip one but this destination UNKNOWN

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 8681432

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 8681433
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:38 am

THIRD TRIP including SILVES, PORTIMAO, FARO, PRAIA DA LUZ and this one is still not over.

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 8681441

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 8681442

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 8681443

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 8681444

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 8681445

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 8681446

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 8681447

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 8681448
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:44 am

On an earlier trip he was in Porto in the morning and in Lisbon to watch Sporting Lisbon and Benfica play in the afternoon.

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 8681450

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 8681452
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:28 am

So Levy just happened to be on a flying visit to Lisbon having a rendevous with someone on the main road south out of the city on the first day of Birch's trip to Portugal. Birch claims to have been in Portugal from the 16th - 28th June?

So Levy just happens to arrive in Portugal at about 2am on the very day when the newspapers released the Birch story in that country and heads straight for the Portimao/Praia da Luz area?

So apparently Levy just happens to be the first to find the latest Birch video just a day after it has been posted on Youtube?

Aren't some famous journalists lucky in the way stories just seem to drop into their laps?

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:33 am

This Levy?

Exposing a Swindler: The Truth About a Pathological Liar
19 June 2009 | Posted by Joana MoraisLeave a Comment

In this post I will expose and prove how the so called journalist 'Duarte Levy' is nothing more than a con man, a swindler and a dangerous pathological liar. I was compelled to write this article as a warning for others who may fall prey of his lies and manipulative games, even though the subsequences that will probably originate from here will no doubt be used by persons who have other agendas.

In 2007 I used to follow a few blogs to learn about the Madeleine McCann case, one of those blogs was SOS Maddie, written by a freelance Belgium journalist, 'Duarte Levy'. As many others, I had the impression that 'Duarte Levy' was a man that knew through investigative journalism and that had in his possession documents which he would use as a basis to then write articles about the Madeleine case.

Later in 2008, Duarte Levy wanted to meet me, at the time I was on the North of Portugal at my family's house, and he travelled there to meet me and to talk about the case. What I didn't know at the time is that Duarte Levy 'studies' very well his soon to be victims, before he does the operation 'Charm & Con'.

Anyway let's stop calling this man of 'Duarte Levy' since that is not his real name. Let's call him by the name that his Portuguese parents gave him: Nuno Miguel Duarte, being Duarte his family name, a common name in Portugal like Silva or Lopes.

So, in 2008, this man, wanted to meet me. Obviously I was absolutely excited for knowing someone that could fill in the gaps, with whom I could exchange information and ideas. He presented himself as being Duarte Levy, a freelancer journalist who worked with the Times, the Sun, Hareetz, La Dèrniere Heure, El Mundo and several other papers which I don't recall - the Times and El Mundo being the only newspaper that I could confirm the veracity of his allegations [that is regarding the Madeleine McCann affair previous to that...nothing exists].

When I questioned that his name 'Duarte Levy' didn't appear in the on-line newspapers or that his professional past as a freelance journalist simply wasn't traceable he told me that he wrote under a few alias, one of them being Simon de Bruxelles [profile at journalisted.com; facebook and twitter]; the twitter social profile of Simon de Bruxelles has however a striking similarity with 'Duarte Levy' & 'Arthur Finkelstein' twitter profiles, updates, similar followers, etc.. As a final consideration on these three tweeter profiles, I can only assume that the journalist 'Duarte Levy' uses this 'sock puppets' to sustain his own allegations and to, in the public view, assume a credible professional image.

There is also another fake on-line character, just created to praise and divulge his work - a kind of split personality syndrome - named DJorn - which as 'Duarte Levy' himself explained to me was a nick created by adding his name 'Duarte' with 'Jornalista' [Journalist].

Djorn, is a member of three arguidos, which has defended his '«master's voice» several times, even affirmed that he and Duarte Levy are totally different persons - interestingly Djorn posted several times on the 3 Arguidos Forum using - guess what - my own IP address, attributed by TVCABO operator [see screenshots bellow] - which is odd, to say the least, considering that I never met Djorn. Or did I?

Another interesting situation is how Djorn was also able to connect to the internet via TMN GPRS operator, an account that 'Duarte Levy' asked me to open for him, affirming that he would pay me every month, since he didn't have a Portuguese home address to give - a condition to have a mobile net service. Yes, gullibly, I opened that account with my name, my home address and ended up paying more than 1000 Euros - and this is not an easy thing to assume in front of unknown persons: I was defrauded.

Screen shot of a few of DJorn's IP's addresses

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 Mora

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 Morais2

One example of DJorn IP's which is my TV CABO IP address

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 3 Sos%2Bmaddie%2Bconversation

Moving on and resuming what could become very quickly a long tale.

'Duarte Levy' upholds a professional image that has no basis at all and that no one (not even colleagues) are able to verify, this despite several attempts to corroborate a highly unlikely professional past history; he alleges to have immeasurable contacts and knowledge to the highest levels than can never be verified [José Socrates, Ricardo Paiva, Lopes da Mota, Clarence Mitchell, Paulo Rebelo, etc]; he fantasises, deceives about the possession of explosive documentation whose existence cannot be proved and when confronted or urged to demonstrate the veracity of fantasist allegations, has always a ready-made answer. If pressured, he reacts in an aggressive and/or a victimizing behaviour, never recognizing that he can be in error, even keeping fantasised characters to sustain his allegations.

The conclusion that I arrived is that this man exhibits a pattern of systematic lies, of compulsive nature, he is someone who is a fantasist, a megalomaniac and without any doubts a pathological liar.

A few examples

A debate about the Maddie Case to happen on the previous month of May, 2nd - which no one saw, heard, or went even though that he has stated that it did happen - in two different places to different people, at Fábrica do Braço de Prata in Lisbon, and at University Lusófona. I personnally had to advise a friend to not buy a plain ticket or to make Hotel reservations.

A few ladies, members of the Forum SOS Maddie were promised a book full of explosive and exclusive documents, the book was supposed to be called 'Maddie.Net'. Several ladies paid more than 23 Euros each for a reservation of the said book. The book was never published. See screenshot bellow.

There are other stories essentially similar to the above mentioned, some which I could only explain betraying the confidence deposited in me. Suffice to say that I had to erase all the knowledge gathered in the past two years through 'Duarte Levy' articles.

It's time to move on, and concentrate on what really matters.

To all my readers, a word of encouragement: I will be here fighting for the Truth, no matter what.

Joana Morais

Read more - Clean Slate : Exposing a Swindler Part II
Following my initial approach concerning the alleged 'investigative journalism' that is practised by a person that calls himself 'Duarte Levy', and having been confronted with suggestions that I might be merely reacting to a personal problem, I leave you a collection of items that range from the merely doubtful to the outright fantastic.

Related

Credibility and journalism by Paulo Reis

«As a journalist since 1982, I always did my best to check and confirm, with several and reliable sources, all facts and information in the articles I published, either alone or co-authored. Serious allegations were raised by Joana Morais, a blogger that I know and respect, concerning the credibility of Mr. Duarte Levy, with whom I co-authored many articles about Madeleine Mccann's investigation.

My credibility is also seriously damaged, due to my association with him. A journalist's credibility takes a long time to build but it's a fragile thing. A single mistake is enough to destroy it. Once lost, it's almost impossible to have it back. So, I decided to stop writing about this case.

Time – and the persistent work of so many people, in hundreds of blogs and dozens of forums, analyzing the large amount of information available – will show what is truth and what is not truth. In the end, I believe, truth will prevail – and that is the most important.»

«Mr Duarte Levy - an Opinion: I first started to suspect with the 24 photo episode. They are still waiting, to this day, to be printed from the memory stick that surely is implanted in Mr. Levy’s skull. In exclusive.» Textusa's blog

«Facts by themselves can often feed the flame of Maddie-ness: (...) the so-called journalist ‘Duarte Levy – was nothing of the sort, little more than a common fraud.» Anna Raccon's site

«This disturbing piece from the blog of Joana Morais, about journalist Duarte Levy, raises a host of questions regarding sock puppetry...»

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/06/exposing-swindler-truth-about.html
ETA: Link To Part 2
http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/06/clean-slate-exposing-swindler-part-ii.html

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:43 am

Thanks for the reminder, Tony - Morais has some nerve moaning about 'sock puppetry'.

But, isn't this stunt just one big coincidence? All those old, familiar names in the same place, at the same time, as Birch?

These clowns seem to have forgotten something. This is 2012, not 2007. The McCanns' legal people are quite capable of phoning the Murats' legal people, and all concerned are perfectly able to speak to the AG, the PJ, and the Yard, without having to report back to the brain-dead readers of CdM.

Or a bunch of gullible, hater loonies on the internet.

This is the standard of idiot this stunt is aimed at:

If Robert Murat has said he won't allow his garden to be checked, I find this odd. I read he won £700,000 in court but does anyone know whether it was from Jane Tanner or a tapas member as well?

See? That one has swallowed the Kool-Aid, and then some. It still hasn't dawned on them that there never was a 'Murat/Tanner case', that that was just earlier crap from the people who have invented this crap.

No, the damages were from the media, for printing the kind of smears and lies the forkers are merrily posting all over again.

As for 'finding it odd that Murat won't allow his garden to be checked' - what? The nerve of it! Because of some lunatic who may well have got involved with Levy the Liar?

I am sure that the whole matter is being dealt with behind the scenes, without any input from idiotic McCann-haters, Levy, Cart of Muck, or anyone else.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:03 am

Sabot wrote:
It sounds like a meeting of all the Demons from Hell to me, them all turning up at this precise moment in time, when no one has heard from any of them in yonks.

Doesn't it just, Sabot? Not to mention IRONSIDEmagnolia unflouncing, after his melodrama last week.

The idiots who have fallen for this stunt might like to ask themselves this:

JUST HOW HARD WAS IT GOING TO BE FOR THE POLICE TO FIND THAT BIRCH AND LEVY WERE AT THE SAME PLACE AT THE SAME TIME?

All Greenink did was read Liar Levy's tweets, for goodness' sake.

Was Levy in Robert Murat's garden? I bet the police know the answer to that one already.

Whatever these goons thought was going to happen - it hasn't.

This is 2012, not 2007, and their stupid stunts and lies don't work any more.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:07 am

Don't you just love the way Birch scuttled off back to South Africa. And I still want to know why Bennett has had nothing to say about this. It can't be The Undertaking because that has never stopped him before. And you might think he would want to defend himself from involvement in this.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:13 am

Oh, the drama!

Nanny ‏@MyNanny25
@skymartinbrunt Have contact at MET #police nothing to do with fabricated Op #Grange I am contacting him today http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.com.es/2012/07/mccann-leveson-module-4-enter-stephen.html #McCann

Do shut up, Danny boy! The grown-ups all know he's got 'contacts' at the Yard like he's got 'friends' in the Guardia Civil. Just more of the Voices in his head.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:17 am

I still want to know why Bennett has had nothing to say about this

Possibly because he knows Stevo got in there first, Sabot?

http://truthformadeleine.com/?p=2133&cp=3#comment-22734

I am not repeating all the conspiraloon garbage there, you can judge for yourselves, but look at the last comment:

Aquarius Says:
July 9th, 2012 at 4:09 am
Hi Liz
From ‘Wyksie’s sister’ … have you been watching the news lately? You might be shocked to know that the person who ‘claims’ to have found her stole this evidence from us. Yes, Mr Stephen Birch, now former friend who so desperately wanted to come on board and accompany Martin on his next trip this September, seems to have ‘jumped the gun.’
So from one nut to another … keep reading the papers.
Yours truly
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:28 am

https://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t1946-yet-more-sa-loonies-birch-involved-with-stevo-s-gang#52196

The forkers, hounders, ghouls and haters have no excuse whatsoever for continuing to act as if this has nothing to do with any of them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:34 am

Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat
candyfloss Today
I see we have a Stephen Birch who has joined the forum today.

Words fail me.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:45 am

bb1 wrote:Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat
candyfloss Today
I see we have a Stephen Birch who has joined the forum today.

Words fail me.

Snort. Sorry, it's not funny. Bound to be the real Stephen Birch, innit? Damn, got to go shopping shortly.

But there is also an interesting comment about how many Lawyers they've got while they wait to go on Trial for something or another. Bloody amazing, and not one of them is called McCann.
I shall have to control myself. I can feel a fit of hysteria coming on.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next