JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer...

+5
Pedro Silva
Sabot
Lamplighter
crazytony
bb1
9 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 6 Empty Re: Let's play Spot the Hoaxer...

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:34 pm

Strangely enough, I actually have a Septic Tank. One that you could dump a body in. But mine is at least sixty years old, which might account for why Brussels is giving me a hard time. But in it's day it was frightfully modern, and much better than Bucket and Chuckit. But it stills works, and I am a great believer in "If it Works Then Don't Mend It." But by the time The Murat Villa was built this type of Sewer Drainage would no longer have been acceptable. Presuming that they don't actually have Mains Drains. But even that requires Pipes. And those pipes are all going to be below The Swimming Pool.

Sorry, I am a bit obsessed with Septic Tanks at the moment. I know that I am going to lose this one with Brussels, but I am half hoping that I will die before I have to deal with having my lovely garden dug up.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:50 pm

Frantically trying to cover up for the fact that this debacle stars the usual haters' favourites like Levy and co, Textusa has produced a load of conspiraloon garbage about black hats, or something.

Bit of a waste, really, when pretty much the whole saga is explained on Stevo's - aka Brian Johnstone's - old site.

1. Bunch of conspiraloon nutters think they know better than the real police and pester said real police for years with tripe.

2. One nutjob - Birch - swipes their 'investigation' and sallys forth for Portugal via London, getting in tow with several dubious characters - like Levy - along the way.

3. Birch nutjob decides he wants his 15 minutes of fame, and someone (Levy, maybe?) gets this trash into Cart of Muck, and the rest is history.

Oh, I nearly forgot 4 -

4. Van Wyk nutjob whose 'investigation' was swiped by Birch nutjob got in touch with the Hounders some time ago.

There's nothing complicated or hat-ish about any of that. The grown-ups knew as soon as we saw Cart of Muck that the whole thing was bogus. The only question was, Who created the hoax?

And we now know. It's just the same old story of forker loonies who think they know better than the police, falling out and Catfight in the course of their endless publicity-seeking.

And none of them need bother pretending they care a damn about Madeleine McCann, or any other child, after this sick joke.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:52 pm

Tony, you are preaching to the converted here. I do understand a bit more than I might appear to, about the anomalies of land disturbance. Even Archaeologists don't know what they are going to find until they start digging. But we are talking about two feet down here.
Sorry, may I assume from the Scans that these anomalies are only two feet down? In which case any half arsed Cadaver Dog could have stunk it.
Sorry again, just waffling. All a bit much for me to take in. Which is why I was never very good at taking on The Nasties. I need time to take it all in. But I usually manage to get there in the end. For the moment, I am just collecting information. But the opinion of your friend will be welcome.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:59 pm

It all makes sense once you realise that it involves the usual forker characters and conspiraloons, Sabot, in that there is no sense to be made of it.

It's just a bunch of attention-seeking clowns, and Levy on the make, none of them caring who they hurt along the way.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:29 pm

Oh in the name.....

Re: Questions to Mr Stephen Birch
sharonl Today at 9:04 pm

Why did you take over 15 months to break this story?

Who reported your findings to the press, and when?

Did you report your suspicions to the police? If so, when?

Have you received any payment for your story?

Did you really enter Roberts Murat property?

Why did you hurry back to South Africa before breaking the story?

Have you any connection to the McCanns, Murat or the media?

-----------

What a load of flannel, trying to divert the hounders from reality.

No, Bampot Birch isn't connected to the McCanns or Murat.

Yes, he appears to be connected to the 'media' in the ample form of one Duarte Levy, well-known liar and fantasist.

He most definitely IS connected to assorted McCann-hating whackjobs, as can be seen on ex-Hounder Stevo's site:

http://truthformadeleine.com/?p=2133&cp=3#comments

Another South African “Madeleine Finder” arrives in Portugal

He's one of theirs, and they may as well face it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:33 pm

bb1 wrote:It all makes sense once you realise that it involves the usual forker characters and conspiraloons, Sabot, in that there is no sense to be made of it.

It's just a bunch of attention-seeking clowns, and Levy on the make, none of them caring who they hurt along the way.

I wish that it was that simple, Bonny. But I don't think it is. Why would these people go to such lengths to implicate The McCanns or Robert Murat when there was never any evidence against any of them? Is it just Hate Forums and really horrible people who are looking for their own redemption?
I still can't bring myself to believe that Amaral was anything more than an inept Policeman looking for glory and justification, who had been caught out Torturing a defenceless peasant because basically he hates women. He can't control his sexual urges, and blames women for this. But then some men do if they have been brought up to believe that women are the epitamy of Eve. And believe me, there is a lot more of this about than most people know.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:19 pm

To me, it seems that a lot of the rank and file haters project their own inadequacies onto the McCanns, Sabot. Also, they enjoy other people's misery - look at the way they enjoy discussing child abuse, or children dying in accidents - and think it makes it all right if they stick a flower on the end of it, to show they care.

A lot of them also have clear mental health/substance abuse issues.

Also - they are all in the grip of the inadequacies that lead to Cult of Personality-worship. Look at the adoration for Amaral. A nasty, violent disgrace to his country and to his former employers - but they think the sun shines of his hindquarters, they call him Big Rock, etc.

They're like the idiot women who wanted to marry Hitler. And if anyone doubts it, just bear things like this in mind....Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 6 226-11

I do hope psychologists are studying them, trying to figure out why they are incapable of seeing the world as it really is - it's very revealing, IMO, that so many of them are attracted to the 9/11 Truther cult. Doesn't matter how many times engineering is explained to them, doesn't matter how often they see blast and shock waves demonstrated, they still cannot grasp the reality that bad people really did fly airplanes into the WTC.

Same as they cannot - or will not - grasp DNA or forensics, I suppose. The truth scares them, so they hide behind fantasies that look insane to us.

Gonc and co? Leftovers from Fascism, used to being allowed to strut around like little tin Hitlers. Anyone who doubts that has only to look at what Flores the Freemason had to say about how he would have liked to treat Kate McCann for failing to do as Gonc wanted:

MF – Things were different in my time. She would have been under such an attack that before she realised anything, she'd be in jail.

You'll never see Morais and co protesting about that, though. I wonder why that is? Or rather, I don't.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:02 pm

That which I truly do not understand is that is always the women of this Cult who most screech for retribution, and it is always Kate McCann that they most hate. Why and how can this be? Are they so domineered by their own men that they cannot see beyond a Mother being totally responsible for the upbringing of children?
The men Haters are easy to understand. They are just of the likes of Amaral, and I know him inside out. Hog tied by his mother, and no one is ever going to be good enough for him. But I will never understand the women.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:45 am

Judging by The Questions on Havern's, Mr. Stephen Birch would have to be a complete lunatic to answer any of those. But you never know.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:01 am

Oh my, look who's surfaced on Bren's blog! Why, it's Reis!

http://regretsandramblings.com/2012/07/07/birch-talks-to-capetalk-radio/

Just a question: why Mr. Birch did not sent a formal letter to the Portuguese Public Prosecutor's Office, with all evidence collected? According to the Law, the Public Prosecutor's Office (who is in charge of any criminal investigation and has authority over PJ) must open an inquiry, whenever it receives this kind of information from any person, analyse the evidence and produce a report to the person who communicated the info about any crime. So, Mr. Birch could have his evidence analysed by the criminal judges from PPPO, by PJ investigators and forensic experts. And if Mr. Birch was not satisfied with the PPPO conclusions, he could file an appeal against that decision, with the Courts.

So, why Mr. Birch just gave interviews to newspapers and did nothing more? Mr. Birch reminds me the hundreds (may be thousands...) of persons that "saw" Madeleine Mccan, from Greenland to Timbuktu, but did nothing, when they "saw" her - just called police or the newspapers, 2, 3 days after they saw a girl they were "absolutely sure" it was Madeleine Mccann...

Paulo Reis

---------

Search me. Why doesn't he just ask his old mate Levy, seeing as how the Love Rat was on the scene?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:41 am

So, the Met warned the McCanns about the Birch whackjob before it was in the press? Excellent!

Think that that is Birch's fifteen minutes of fame over now.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:50 pm

http://regretsandramblings.com/2012/07/10/kate-mccann-this-morning/

Quote:

PS Its one of those things, you wonder when you read the newspapers and you think I wonder how helpful this is to the family because at the centre of every big newspaper report there is a family thats going to be reading it and maybe not wanting to see it and there was the evidence from Stephen Birch who spent £40,000 on a scanner, took scans of the Praia da Luz area and said that he found a void underneath there. Are you aware of all of that?

KM Yeah, I mean that, you know the MET let us know about it in advance of it hitting the newspaper. I guess, you know, there was no credibility to it. I mean who is this person at the end of the day? You know, so…

Suck it up, forkers, hounders and ghouls, the McCanns knew he was a conman/nutjob all along.

No-one was going to jump to your orders, Robert Murat's garden was safe all along.

It must really hurt the haters that the MET told the McCanns about it before it was in the papers. Oh, I guess that means the Met and the PJ knew all along that Birch was just one of the loonies who hung around with the other loonies on Stevo's old site.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:55 pm

bb1 wrote:http://regretsandramblings.com/2012/07/10/kate-mccann-this-morning/

Quote:

PS Its one of those things, you wonder when you read the newspapers and you think I wonder how helpful this is to the family because at the centre of every big newspaper report there is a family thats going to be reading it and maybe not wanting to see it and there was the evidence from Stephen Birch who spent £40,000 on a scanner, took scans of the Praia da Luz area and said that he found a void underneath there. Are you aware of all of that?

KM Yeah, I mean that, you know the MET let us know about it in advance of it hitting the newspaper. I guess, you know, there was no credibility to it. I mean who is this person at the end of the day? You know, so…

Suck it up, forkers, hounders and ghouls, the McCanns knew he was a conman/nutjob all along.

No-one was going to jump to your orders, Robert Murat's garden was safe all along.

It must really hurt the haters that the MET told the McCanns about it before it was in the papers. Oh, I guess that means the Met and the PJ knew all along that Birch was just one of the loonies who hung around with the other loonies on Stevo's old site.

Course the MET let them know about it, after all, Ain't they INNIT?
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6