JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer...

+5
Pedro Silva
Sabot
Lamplighter
crazytony
bb1
9 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 4 Empty Re: Let's play Spot the Hoaxer...

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:49 am

The story so far.

South African obsessive nutjob Birch has been hanging around with a bunch of SA nutjobs, the leader of which tried to involve Stevo in this garbage a while back.

Even Stevo could see it was garbage and didn't bite despite Van Wyke's pleas.

Birch nutjob steals 'evidence' from the rest of the SA nutjobs and decides to 'investigate'.

Not surprisingly, in the course of his 'investigation' Birch stumbles across Levy, Reis, Morais and the rest of the gang.

Gang decides to make use of nutjob Birch to make trouble for the McCanns - any distress caused to Robert Murat and his family is just collateral damage to them. It's getting their own names back in the spotlight, and hurting the McCanns, that's really important to them.

Half-assed plot takes shape and last week's stunt is launched.

Sadly for the people behind it, only the hopelessly-thick McCann-haters - and CdM - fall for it. Their targets don't take the bait.

Birch is now in deep doo doo, and the names of those involved in this are now leaking out.

That about it?

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:58 am

I shall have to control myself. I can feel a fit of hysteria coming on.

Can you believe this sh*t, Sabot? All this, because one whackjob stole 'evidence' from another bunch of whackjobs? Said whackjob going to Portugal after having a hissy fit because the other whackjobs wouldn't let him play with them?

You really couldn't make it up......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:12 pm

But what is this Stephen Birch doing joining Bennett's Forum? Is he going to announce that it wasn't him that sent Bennett the emails 15 months ago? Or is he going to confirm that The Hounders were right to believe he had informed The Police at that time?
But if he is a fake Stephen Birch then this is in extraordinarily bad taste.

Got to go out in an hour. Please, please save anything that will crease me up laughing, as it would be just my luck to find it had been deleted by the time I get back.
Thank you in advance for your assistance, Yours sincerely, Hilaria.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:24 pm

We won't be able to tell if it's the real one or not, due to not being able to see his ip, Sabot.

It could be anyone.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:30 pm

candyfloss Today

monkey mind wrote:
Candyfloss, I sincerely hope it is the same Stephen Birch. I'm sure we all have some questions for him and we'll all be interested in listening to his thoughts and answers....

According to admin it seems to be, although he was on earlier but logged out now. It would certainly be good if he could give us some answers to our questions.

So, he's been in contact before then? He must have been, for them to know his ip, prose style, etc.

The thick plottens.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:42 pm

bb1 wrote: candyfloss Today

monkey mind wrote:
Candyfloss, I sincerely hope it is the same Stephen Birch. I'm sure we all have some questions for him and we'll all be interested in listening to his thoughts and answers....

According to admin it seems to be, although he was on earlier but logged out now. It would certainly be good if he could give us some answers to our questions.

So, he's been in contact before then? He must have been, for them to know his ip, prose style, etc.

The thick plottens.

Would that be Bennett Admin? He would know. Still, it won't take long to work out if this character is real or not. We've all got a good idea of his "Style" by now.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:43 pm

Oh, Lord spare us, the Hounders have a new Pied Piper:

Perhaps we should start a new thread "Questions to Mr Stephen Birch", where members could place their questions and Mr Stephen Birch if he feels like it, could answer them.

This is like visiting Bedlam, you really couldn't make it up.

ETA, they've done it, too:

Questions to Mr Stephen Birch
PeterMac Today

More attention-seeking.

If they genuinely cared about anything except pitchforking, they would refuse to let 'Birch' join, publically tell him to take his 'evidence' to the REAL police and let them deal with it.

But instead, they are choosing to play armchair sleuths yet again.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:17 pm

And another of the Gonc Squad shows up!

Fingerprint

Maddie, again

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 4 07194810

Maddie The show continues with the highest global wisdom dictating sentences. The week opened with statements from a former homicide detective Englishman, who took the opportunity to show his rare professional resume, and then conclude that the missing British girl in the Algarve would be alive, though, he stressed, had not been captured by any pedophile network.

July 8, 2012

By Francis Many Flowers University Professor

The news gave hail in several countries, and the man did not explain properly, or on what grounds, the great bear is not taken more than the other replica taken cyclically reach the same newspapers.

It was still hot news and behold, a South African businessman, with the help of a device of his creation, I suppose, searched the yard of the land only suspect that the PJ had an eye and ensures that the girl is buried there in particular well site, in that the apparatus is its very rigorous. So that neither is allowed to be bones of any animal or another human being. Maddie's for sure. The unit says it all. And again the version of the death, with such screams of outrage suspect in the girl's parents and to require more digging in the yard.

It is known, could not fail to know everyone because the steps were accompanied by huge camp of the media world, that the yard was scanned for days by Portuguese forensic scientists, who found nothing. Anyway, that these doubts are wiped out, I see no harm in that return to dig at the location where the radiologist / manager ensures the girl was buried. Digging is good. At least, opens the appetite. But, now, I received many letters from around the country, of witches, psychics, sorcerers or merely suspicious that multiple destinations to provide child. If the assessor English if you need more bad publicity for the work of the Portuguese police, I can look them up and send them. At least the Portuguese witches are guaranteed and advertising world, by charlatanism charlatanism, it is our witchcraft to get the credit of the headlines.
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:35 pm

Usual load of hysterical, overblown, nonsense from him. One of these days, I must find his rants about OMO and insomnia...

Could someone please bring Mason Moita up to speed and tell him it's a hoax?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:46 pm

What on earth does Birch look like?

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 4 Villageidiot

Is there a South African village missing its idiot?

ETA, dear me, the cat seems to be well and truly out of the bag now.

What silly forkers they have been, falling for this rubbish!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:10 pm

A forker attempts to talk down the disaster:

That 'Wyksie's sister' post of today's date almost a year after the previous post, seems an even bigger hoax than the rest of the stuff.

ORLY?

Try reading ALL the comments, including the ones going back a year or two:

http://truthformadeleine.com/?p=2133&cp=1#comments

Some very familiar names commenting on Stevo's site. Names like HLM and others.....is that a Claudia I see? I think they would know if that wasn't Van Wyck's sister.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:12 pm

Oh look!

Beattie Says:
December 4th, 2009 at 11:28 am
This case has more ups and downs than a game of Snakes and Ladders.!!!!! Actually I don”t trust
Mr Van Wyk, to sell up everything and still not go to PDL? If he was so certain of his story he
would have asked the Mccanns to pay his Fare a long time ago, didn”t they pay Kruger to locate
Madeleine a while ago? He too failed like everyone else and if the McCanns were honest with themselves they would accept that the chances of finding Madeleine alive are remote.
Site Admin: Martin van Wyk’s sister claims that he sold up everything to finance his trip there in October 2007. Now skint according to more recent communications, he has somehow found the money and a visa sponsor to fly there today. He would never reveal how he knew where Madeleine was buried and about a week ago he was telling us that she would be found within 2 weeks and he would be the one to find her.

=============

Isn't that Panda?

And what have we here?

THENTHEREWERE4 Says:
December 4th, 2009 at 11:29 am
A fascinating read. I suppose the body must be out there somewhere. It could all be just a matter of time, time and money of course.

Yup. Cats, bags and all that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:13 pm

Aquarius Says:
December 22nd, 2009 at 7:14 am
Sorry Bradford but you’re just not that important enough to view this documentation and I find your ‘credentials’ questionable. See my reponse to site admin and do with it what you want.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:25 pm

Levy is now back in Belgium. He drove up to Lisbon last night and took the late plane.

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 4 8684349

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 4 8684351

This trip he came in via Faro, spent a few days in the PDL/Portimao area and now has driven up to Lisbon to fly home.

But his stop at the service station ten miles from the airport on his way back is intriguing and it matches that rendevous he had at the same service station on his flying visit to lisbon on 16th/17th June when Birch arrived at the same airport.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:28 pm

Example of bad journalism

Madeleine McCann Found?

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981456948

blah blah ...then this

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 4 Laugha13

Pat Brown, criminal profiler, says she expects little to actually turn up from Birch's investigation, as she believes Madeleine is alive and living with a family who wanted a child.
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:35 pm

Well done, Greenink thumbsup

Why does Levy have this obsessive need to tell the entire world where he is? It's not as if he is hard to miss - he will have stood out a mile when he was buying cakes in Baptistas, or whatever he was doing.

Oh Lord, Rose, Bushmeat will be spitting feathers about that - she will demand the CIA arrest them, or something.

They are all completely, incurably, barking mad.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:39 pm

You know, I have the oddest feeling that the Portuguese police will be perfectly well aware that Levy was in PDL at the same time as Birch.....

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 4 PDVD_238

He probably hoovered up Baptista's cake counter. Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 4 Muttley
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:55 pm

bb1 wrote:You know, I have the oddest feeling that the Portuguese police will be perfectly well aware that Levy was in PDL at the same time as Birch.....

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 4 PDVD_238

He probably hoovered up Baptista's cake counter. Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 4 Muttley

Sorry, I don't think Levy was in PDL with Birch.

He was in Lisbon around the airport and making a rendevous at that service station there on the day Birch arrived in Portugal but Levy left again from Lisbon that night.

This trip to PDL area for Levy started in the early hours of 5th July just hours before the media started releasing the information about Birch and has ended by another stop at that service station just ten miles from Lisbon airport.

I think that the reason he tweets like this is because he is a big kid with a toy on his phone.

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 4 8684887
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:14 pm

Sorry, I don't think Levy was in PDL with Birch.

Ah, right, thanks for the correction, I was getting jetsetter Levy's movements confused.

Anyway, the game's over now.

IRONSIDE has pronounced Birch is a fake:

Nanny ‏@MyNanny25
#McCann #Africa #StephenBirch outed as a scum scam artist My thoughts are with Jenny Murat.Sue his pants off ! http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.com.es/2012/07/mccann-stephen-birch-common-thief.html 3Leveson

Saying nothing. rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:24 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:37 pm

Oh my.

Transcript of the Birch video Levy was promoting here:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2012/07/09/stephen-birch-interview-youtube/

Bren managed to nab comments left on the video before they were deleted. Much the same as on Truth for Madeleine, but according to the last one left by 'Bernice Manson':

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 4 Bernice

These whackjobs have been pestering Portugal and the UK, the police, the McCanns, for YEARS.

I think it is now perfectly obvious why this nutter is being ignored - he's on the WATCH list already.

I wonder how much CdM was stung for, for this load of garbage?

I am sure that the Murat family will have been in touch with the McCanns and the proper authorities as soon as this crap started appearing in CdM.

So, whatever this scheme was supposed to achieve, it's been a complete disaster for the people behind it.

Interesting, though, that few of the haters and forkers thought twice about whether any of this garbage was true, they just couldn't wait to spread it, to excitedly discuss it, to become experts in quicklime, etc.

More fool them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:40 pm

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 4 Bernice2

Bunch of delusional lunatics.

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship

ETA link to all comments;

http://regretsandramblings.com/2012/07/09/stephen-birch-interview-youtube/
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:25 pm

So The Portuguese Judiciary have known about this bunch of lunatics for years, and they know it is not true because they had already searched in that precise area. There are photos to prove this already posted on this Site..
And I do not believe that there is even one square inch of The Murat's Garden that was not searched because Amaral was obsessively determined to stitch up someone who could be related to helping The McCanns.
But why South Africa? I have noted the interest of several such South African Nationals over the years, but I just thought they had gotten fed up with aiding Apartheid since they were obviously losing that one. But it's all Fascism in the end. Support a Fascist State because they haven't got one anymore.

ETA. My opinions on Apartheid are entirely my own, and not for popular consumption, but I can spot a Fascist at ten miles these days. There are quite a lot of them on MM and Havern's.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:46 pm

It's been a sickening business, hasn't it? All that ghoulish glee at the thought of Madeleine being dead, all those demands for the McCanns to pay for Murat's garden to be dug up yet again, all those revolting Theories about lime...

And as usual, it was one of their own kind all along. Just another armchair detective - who seems to have nicked another nutjob's 'research'. And all revolving around Stevo's forum.

Moreover, that lot had been on the police radar all along.

Now do the haters grasp why no-one jumped to do their bidding?

This has been one of their worst stunts ever. Vile wretches, the lot of them - we all saw them getting into a frenzy about this garbage, and not one of them gave a thought to how Jenny Murat must have felt when she found out a bunch of lunatics had been 'investigating' her garden.

Oh no, let's rush around whipping up a real old hatefest. Bottom-feeding pondlife, all of them. They will be heartbroken that this disgusting stunt has changed NOTHING.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:55 pm

bb1 wrote:What on earth does Birch look like?

Is there a South African village missing its idiot?

ETA, dear me, the cat seems to be well and truly out of the bag now.

What silly forkers they have been, falling for this rubbish!

Are these pic's the same bloke, Bonny?

Let's play Spot the Hoaxer... - Page 4 Birch10

If so I've never seen a persons features change so quick!
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next