JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
OSLO BOMBED, PEOPLE KILLED IN YOUTH CAMP ATTACK - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
OSLO BOMBED, PEOPLE KILLED IN YOUTH CAMP ATTACK - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
OSLO BOMBED, PEOPLE KILLED IN YOUTH CAMP ATTACK - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
OSLO BOMBED, PEOPLE KILLED IN YOUTH CAMP ATTACK - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
OSLO BOMBED, PEOPLE KILLED IN YOUTH CAMP ATTACK - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
OSLO BOMBED, PEOPLE KILLED IN YOUTH CAMP ATTACK - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
OSLO BOMBED, PEOPLE KILLED IN YOUTH CAMP ATTACK - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
OSLO BOMBED, PEOPLE KILLED IN YOUTH CAMP ATTACK - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
OSLO BOMBED, PEOPLE KILLED IN YOUTH CAMP ATTACK - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

OSLO BOMBED, PEOPLE KILLED IN YOUTH CAMP ATTACK

5 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

OSLO BOMBED, PEOPLE KILLED IN YOUTH CAMP ATTACK - Page 6 Empty Re: OSLO BOMBED, PEOPLE KILLED IN YOUTH CAMP ATTACK

Post  lily Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:16 pm

Apparently his massive ego thought so, Bonny. mad mad mad

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

OSLO BOMBED, PEOPLE KILLED IN YOUTH CAMP ATTACK - Page 6 Empty Re: OSLO BOMBED, PEOPLE KILLED IN YOUTH CAMP ATTACK

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:23 pm

What a cowardly f*cker, Lily - and that is what really gets me, he is a coward.
He didn't hestitate to machine-gun teenage girls, but was scared of the national SWAT team.

Cowardly little sh*t.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:29 pm

bb1 wrote:
He concluded that action should be taken to hit energy infrastructure against countries, including Scotland, which are “beyond hope of saving through the democratical means due to decades of severe ideological brainwashing.”

Oh, charming! So, a Right Wing Aryan nutjob thinks he has the right to dictate to the Scottish people?

fingerwave fingerwave fingerwave
Oh, he's asking for me tae stick ma caber right up his - fundamental reasoning!! LL mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:54 pm

Please do LL. Here it is............. bottomsup
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:01 pm

I cannot actually find a smiley which sufficiently expresses my opinion of the coward thinking he had the right to bomb Scottish oil rigs.. this will have to do:

bottomsup fingerwave bottomsup fingerwave wker wker wker
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:04 pm

Hopefully, his UK pals will be discovered, Bonny.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:39 pm

Gunman 'called EDL a blessing'

Press Association – 1 hour 15 minutes ago

Mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik wrote online of his wish to attend far-right rallies in the UK and called the English Defence League "a blessing", it has emerged.

Breivik, 32, who admitted in court he was behind the bombing in Oslo and the Utoya island gun rampage, is believed to have made internet postings on English Defence League (EDL) websites, according to an anti-fascist campaign group.

Searchlight, a monthly magazine that aims to expose the far-right, said Breivik was also in touch with the group's Norweigian counterpart, the NDL, and used the pseudonym Sigurd Jorsalfare, after the 12th century King of Norway who led one of the Crusades.

In the messages the alleged gunman expressed his admiration for the EDL and said he would like join a demonstration, Searchlight said. One post reads: "i've seen with my own eyes what has happened to england, i was in bradford some years ago, me and a friend walked down to the football stadium of bradford, real 'nice' neighborhood, same thing in the suburbs of london.

"well thinking about taking a little trip over the sea and join you in a demo. would be nice with a norwegian flag alongside with union jack or the english flag, that is if a norwegian would be welcome offcourse?"

In another post on an EDL internet forum, dated 9 March 2011, he wrote: "Hello. To you all good English men and women, just wanted to say that you're a blessing to all in Europe, in these dark times all of Europe are looking to you in surch of inspiration, courage and even hope that we might turn this evil trend with islamisation all across our continent. Well, just wanted to say keep up the good work it's good to see others that care about their country and heritage. All the best to you all Sigurd."

Breivik revealed his pseudonym in a rambling 1,500-page manifesto posted online shortly before the attacks, in which he writes: "Everyone is using code names; mine is Sigurd (the Crusader)."

Nick Lowles, Searchlight editor, said: "There is now clear evidence of direct links between Breivik and members and officials of the English Defence League. The Home Office must now formally classify the EDL as an extremist organisation and allow the police to deploy the same manpower and resources to monitoring their activity as they would other extremist groups.

"It's also clear that the proposed EDL march in Tower Hamlets cannot be allowed to proceed."

The EDL issued a statement insisting that it has never had "any official contact" with Breivik and that there was no evidence that he ever registered as a supporter on the EDL Facebook page.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:45 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:54 pm

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:58 pm

That's the one, LL!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:07 pm

Oh dear! I am not going to repeat the racist sh*te, but...

http://wolfhowling.blogspot.com/2008/01/britains-prosecution-of-blogger.html

quote:

I contacted Lionheart to get additional information about his claim that he faced imminent arrest, and he put me in contact with the attorney whom he has retained, Anthony Bennett. I spoke with Mr. Bennett, who confirmed the following facts:

1. The Bedfordshire police have contacted Lionheart to arrange for him to submit to arrest.

2. Lionheart asked the police why he would to be arrested. A Bedfordshire police officer sent Lionheart an e-mail, forwarded to me by Mr. Bennett, which read in pertinent part:

The offence that I need to arrest you for is "Stir up Racial Hatred by displaying written material" contrary to sections 18(1) and 27(3) of the Public Order Act 1986.

You will be arrested on SUSPICION of the offence. You would only be charged following a full investigation based on all the relevant facts and CPS consent.

3. Mr. Bennett adds "There are already a number of aspects about this case involving not only ‘Lionheart’ but concerning other friends of his which are almost certain to result in a complaint being made to the Independent Police Complaints Commission."

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:21 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh dear! I am not going to repeat the racist sh*te, but...

http://wolfhowling.blogspot.com/2008/01/britains-prosecution-of-blogger.html

quote:

I contacted Lionheart to get additional information about his claim that he faced imminent arrest, and he put me in contact with the attorney whom he has retained, Anthony Bennett. I spoke with Mr. Bennett, who confirmed the following facts:

1. The Bedfordshire police have contacted Lionheart to arrange for him to submit to arrest.

2. Lionheart asked the police why he would to be arrested. A Bedfordshire police officer sent Lionheart an e-mail, forwarded to me by Mr. Bennett, which read in pertinent part:

The offence that I need to arrest you for is "Stir up Racial Hatred by displaying written material" contrary to sections 18(1) and 27(3) of the Public Order Act 1986.

You will be arrested on SUSPICION of the offence. You would only be charged following a full investigation based on all the relevant facts and CPS consent.

3. Mr. Bennett adds "There are already a number of aspects about this case involving not only ‘Lionheart’ but concerning other friends of his which are almost certain to result in a complaint being made to the Independent Police Complaints Commission."

I remember that. Lionheart dropped Bennett like a ton of bricks because he knew nothing about the law.
I'll see if I can find it again.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:31 pm

It's odd that there has been no mention of the Norwegian killings on Bennett's home site, isn't it? You would think something like that would at least get a passing mention in their news section.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:33 pm

I have been on police bail for 18 months on suspicion of ‘stirring up racial hatred’ through written material on this blog.

When my impending arrest first came about, I was in America and was advised by several American organisations and respected individuals that I should apply for political asylum there, but decided after speaking to my lawyer Mr SBLM (not Anthony Bennett who turned on Mr & Mrs McCann), that the best plan of action was to return to Britain and go through the motions of arrest and interrogation.

http://tundratabloids.com/2009/07/british-blogger-lionheart-vindicated.html
It is dated 2009

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:35 pm

How very curious this whole state of affairs is.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:38 pm

Notice the reference to Scandinavia on the banner of that site, Tony? I cannot face wading through all that hate, but I would not be at all surprised if that lot and Breivik had not been in contact at some point.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:43 pm

bb1 wrote:Notice the reference to Scandinavia on the banner of that site, Tony? I cannot face wading through all that hate, but I would not be at all surprised if that lot and Breivik had not been in contact at some point.
I didn't stay long.
ETA http://www.lionheartuk.blogspot.com/

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:44 pm

Yes, there is a reference on the banner. This is really strange.

Lionheart used to post on the Mirror Forum didn't he? Do you remember if he was on the 3As, Bonny?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:07 pm

From Sky News: includes a video:

Norway Attacks: Girl's Terrified Texts To Mum

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/norway-attacks-girls-terrified-texts-mum-170638841.html
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:12 pm

lily wrote:Yes, there is a reference on the banner. This is really strange.

Lionheart used to post on the Mirror Forum didn't he? Do you remember if he was on the 3As, Bonny?

I don't think it was the same person, Lily - the name was just a coincidence. I seem to recall the Mirror one making a reference to being elderly at some point?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:42 pm

Oh thanks, Bonny. I just remember the name from the Mirror Forum but didn't know much else about him. I think it was seeing that name together with Bennett that caused me to question it.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:44 am

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jul/26/breivik-manifesto-email-uk-contacts

The article starts

The man responsible for the mass killing in Norway emailed his 1,500-page document to 250 British contacts less than 90 minutes before he began his attack, according to a Belgian MP.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:51 am

I would love to know some of those names....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:59 am

Hmmm.... me too, Bonny.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next